COVID LETTER 7
ATTENTION: ALL GRADE 12 PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
Respecting the announcement of our president on 23 July 2020, the following:
- All grade 12 learners must stay at home for the next week.
- School will reopen, on MONDAY, 3 AUGUST 2020 at 07:30.
- IT IS ESSENTIAL that every grade 12 learner must be back at school on Monday, 3 August, as the academic rate will be fast and intensive. We still want them to achieve a matric result in line with their potential.
- This implies that ALL HOSTEL LEANERS must be collected from the hostel BEFORE SUNDAY, 26 JULY 2020 AT 14h00 and return to the hostel on SUNDAY, 2 AUGUST between 10h00 and 14h00.
- In exceptional cases, grade 12 learners will be allowed to stay in the hostel. This must be arranged with the hostel father BY THE PARENTS. NO learner will be allowed to stay in the hostel for the coming week if the parents had not arranged it with Mr Grobbelaar. Contact Mr Grobbelaar at 082 578 0479.
It is vital that parents keep up to date with information sent to you via Whatsapp, Facebook and our Website: www.dewetsdorp.co.za.
Stay safe and take care of your children’s physical as well as emotional well-being.